Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Morning Routine

I get up about 5:00 or 6:00 and stagger out to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.  The next hour or two is devoted to catching up on the events of the day.  The cats, and now the dog, accompany me on this part of the daily journey.  Sometimes, I snap a few pictures as the morning sun comes through the blinds.



I took my Everything Else blog off line for a while because I was feeling overloaded with the task of trying to sort out the country's political dilemma.  The problem with that is that I am left with no place to post my random thoughts about the world, and I don't want to just dump them into my other blog, Photography and Vintage Film Cameras.  So, I am reopening this blog -- no promises about frequency, content or quality.

No comments: